会社情報

History

1918 “Japan Arare Ltd.” was founded in Horikawa, Kanazawa City.
1925 The company name was changed to “Hokuriku Confectionery, Ltd.” Biscuit production was commenced.
1941 Appointed as a factory in charge of production of military rations for the Osaka Army. Kanpan hardtack production was commenced. Appointed as a public corporation for the production of food rations. Production of biscuits for infants and bread for distribution as rations and for school children was commenced.
1953 Automated electric ovens were introduced.
1959 A rice cracker factory was built in the port of Mikawa, Kanazawa Prefecture.
1961 Production of sliced bread was commenced with the necessary accompanying equipment for fermentation also introduced. A network of first-rate appointed distribution stores was established in all prefectures across Japan.
1964 Capital and technology were invested into Hokudai Confectionery in Hakodate, Hokkaido, and operations commenced with the establishment of “Hokkaido Confectionery, Ltd.”
1967 Construction of the factory in our current location in Oshino was completed. The introduction of an array of band ovens, automated weighing machines, automated packing machines, etc., laid out the framework for increased production of Kanpan hardtack, biscuits, cookies and other products.
1975 Band ovens and high speed cream sandwich machines added.
1985 Automated packing machines added.
1988 Computing scale and pillow pack machines added.
1993 High speed pillow pack vertical form fill and seal machines added.
1996 Seafood-flavor rice cracker factory built.
1997 hokka’s factory direct retail store “Kanazawa Saisho” opened.
2002 Cartoning machines added.
2003 Automated packaging lines and Kanpan hardtack vacuum seal lines added. ISO9001 accreditation attained.
2008 hokka Sales Ltd. established.